Simerics Overview :
Simerics has long since recognized the ever-increasing pressure for responding to the need for faster time to market, innovation, and initiating product validation and performance evaluation much earlier in the product development cycle.
Simerics for SOLIDWORKS is a modern-day, powerful, accurate and easy-to-use computational fluid dynamics (CFD) software tool that is purpose-built for the Engineer/Designer. We have taken the complexity out of virtual CFD analysis
and testing through the provision of built-in, proven and intelligent tools. The end-result is a tool with ultra-fast, accurate and robust solving capabilities.
Simerics Product Capabilities:
Simerics Advantage :
- performance prediction of pumps, motors, compressors, turbines, valves, and complete fluid systems
- Rotating & Sliding Mesh
- CFD on Hydraulic system
- Fluid-Structure Interaction
- Multi phase Analysis
- Multi Component Mixing analysis
- Fluid Mixing
- 1- DOF Dynamics
- Integrated within SOLIDWORKS & run simulation on SOLIDWORKS native file format
- Accepts other neutral files as well
- Accurate results – Accuracy is within 5% of the actual test results
- Single GUI – for set up, mesh & post processing the results
- Fast Calculation time
- Robust Solver – Converge extreme problem
Simerics for SOLIDWORKS delivers powerful analysis capabilities and is offered in three bundles:
- - Simerics CFD Standard for SOLIDWORKS
- - Simerics CFD Professional for SOLIDWORKS
- - Simerics CFD Premium for SOLIDWORKS
Simerics consistently provides simulation predictions that are within 5% of the actual physical test results. Simericsprovides a virtual testbed to accurately predict how a system will perform prior to physical testing. Improvements can be made and evaluated prior to prototype testing.
||Ease of Use:
Less than 30 minutes is typically required to create a model from CAD, using an automated mesh generation and a single GUI for set-up, simulation, and post-processing.
||Advanced Multi-Purpose Physics:
Simerics offers modules for modeling a range of physics, including Flow, Turbulence, Conductive and Convective Heat Transfer, Aeration, Cavitation, Multi-Phase, Multi-Component, Particles, Radiation and the Dynamics of Fluid-Structure Interaction (FSI).
||Fast Calculation Times:
Simerics has repeatedly been shown to be more than 5 times faster than other commercial codes, enabling more complex simulations, including full transient analysis when needed.
Simericsis able to converge extremely difficult problems, even those with detailed micro-scale features and/or severe cavitation.